Skegness is a town located at the seaside in Lincolnshire. Suppose you are going to plan a trip over there. Look out some good cheap bed and breakfast hotels so you will not trouble yourself finding one there.Here is also the list of B n B Hotels in Blackpool. You can find a few cheap hotels in the list down below.
Hotels in Skegness
This is a great budget-friendly bed and breakfast hotel at a premium location.
Starting from 30 pounds only.
36 Drummond Road, Skegness, PE25 3EB, United Kingdom.
The location is only 10 minutes far from the Skegness train station (0.7 km). You can easily reach there, and it is only 4 minutes away from the seafront by walk. So you can take a good walk to the seashores.
A family owns this 4-star guesthouse. It is home away from home. They are so warm and friendly. This is a place to relax and enjoy home comfort totally.
- They provide you with a TV, private baths and all the toiletries.
- They also provide you with tea and coffee maker in the room.
- You can take your pets along with you too.
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a Bar.
are the other facilities you can enjoy by booking this hotel up for your trip at such a cheap price. They have received an excellent five–star award for food & hygiene.
2. The Aldor:
The Aldor is another cheap but great hotel in Skegness that you can book and enjoy with all the facilities.
The price of this hotel starts at only 40 pounds.
19 Scarbrough Ave, Skegness, PE25 2SZ, United Kingdom.
This location is close not only to the seafront but also to the Grand Parade and Skegness pier. It will take only 5 minutes by walk to go to these places. The fantasy island, another famous place of Skegness, is only 10 minutes away on the car ride.
The surrounding area is very quiet and full of greenery.
- This BnB hotel is famous for its cleanliness and lawn in which you can sit and enjoy with your loved ones.
- Free Wi-Fi is also available in the public areas of the hotel.
- Rooms are all en suite with tea and coffee facilities and a TV.
3. The Lyndsay Guest House
This is another cheap b n b hotel option for you. It also offers you several facilities and comfort.
The fare range of Lyndsay guest house starts from 45 pounds.
13 Scarborough Avenue, Skegness, PE25 2SZ, United Kingdom
This is a premium location only 5 minutes away from the center of the Skegness town. It is also only 5 minutes’ walk away from the beach and the grand parade. So yeah, the location offers you great accessibility.
- They offer you a wide range of things starting from the big airy rooms with a modern en suite bathroom also with a hairdryer.
- The rooms also have tea and coffee making facilities, sitting area where you can sit and enjoy your coffee.
- You can enjoy your breakfast in a well-seated dining area, or you can step out; there are several restaurants in the surrounding.
- They also give you a bar option that is licensed and has a good selection of beverages. Free Wi-Fi and free parking is available.
4. Linroy Guest House:
This is also a guest house at a great location at a cheap price that offers you b n b.
The fare price of linroy guest house starts from only 45 pounds.
26 Lumley Avenue, Skegness, PE25 2AT, United Kingdom.
This location is only 5 minutes’ walk away from the center of this town, Skegness. Reaching there is quite easy if you are going by train as it is only 10 minutes’ walk away from the Skegness train station.
- In rooms, you have a TV facility.
- Tea or Coffee making facility.
- They also provide you with en suite bathrooms.
- They also offer a great breakfast and free Wi-Fi facility.
5. Savona hotel:
This is another great option to book for your vacations at a cheap price.
The fare starts from 45 pounds only.
33 Park Avenue, Skegness, PE25 2TF, United Kingdom.
This hotel is 5 minutes pleasant walk away from the Skegness town’s center. It is only 0.3 km away from the seafront and the Skegness pier. The bus and train station are only 1.6 km away.
This hotel is also only 5 minutes’ walk away from Skegness nature land seal sanctuary.
- The rooms offer you a TV, coffee and tea making facility with the attached toilet and free toiletries.
- You can have cooked breakfast for some extra fair, and you can also request for the evening meals.
- They also have a club of their own, and if you book them for the hotel, you are free to join in on a Wednesday night.
- You also get free parking and free Wi-Fi.
How is the weather of the Skegness?
Skegness weather is very pleasant throughout the year. The temperature goes to a maximum of 20 degrees C and a minimum to 2 degrees. You can enjoy it whenever you go to town. You don’t need to worry about the extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures.
What can we do for free in Skegness?
You can do many things in a day with your family, including cycling or walking around the town. If you have an interest in history, you can know about the history of the area. You can take a walk on the beachside. And many more things that you can enjoy in nature.
Is it worth it to visit Skegness?
Skegness is a town that is present at the seaside. It is as good as many other British hotels on the seashores.
It has a few other tourist attractions, like a sandy beach with its cool winds, nature and seal sanctuary, Skegness aquarium, and many more.
It is perfect for spending your weekend on.