This airport hotel is one that has a family feel to it. Whether it is because of the relaxed atmosphere maintained in the
- Comfortable Accommodation
- The Friendly Chatty and Enthusiastic Staff
- Warm and Friendly Welcome given to every guest as they enter
One thing is for sure, and that is that you are surely going to enjoy your stay here if you ever visit this accommodation.
It may not be a first-class hotel, but it is undoubtedly worth the money you pay for your stay there. This well-appointed accommodation is sure to meet your requirements and meet your expectations as a guest in a hotel. Here is also a complete description of B&B Near Bristol Airport.
This perfectly located and easy to find airport hotel is an excellent place for airport connections and early flights from or to Bristol airport. It is not only at a quiet, very accessible location but also one that is excellent if attending an event at The Aldwick Estate or even wanting to get to the airport early in the morning.
Not too far from the south Bristol areas, this hotel’s location is good for access to the airport. It is one that has close proximity to the airport, yet you can hear no such noises when you are in your room and is convenient to the airport without being in the city.
Features of Holiday Inn Bristol Airport Hotel
- An airport shuttle is available every 30 minutes throughout the day and night for 4 pounds.
- Quick and smooth check-in process.
- Plenty of onsite parking is available.
- All charging spaces are easy to access and free.
- The spacious rooms have brilliant blackout curtains.
- The comfortable beds are sure to ensure you have a good night’s sleep.
- Guests are given a choice of soft or firm pillows.
- All rooms of the hotel are air-conditioned and smoke-free.
- The hotel’s well-equipped and well-furnished bedrooms offer tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers, safes, a satellite TV, and high-speed internet access.
- The clean bathrooms are fully equipped with toiletries.
- The top class breakfast has a good variety of fresh breakfast food. There are many choices you could opt for when having breakfast in the hotel.
- The continental breakfast put out is always well-presented, plentiful, and tasty.
- Drinks are reasonably priced.
- You are sure to enjoy dining in the hotel with the nicely cooked food offered.
- The buffet has a good range of cooked items.
- Reasonably fast Wi-Fi
Upon arrival, you will be impressed by the warm welcome given by the hotel receptionist and the nice touch of free bottled water and cookies, and the fact that the reception is open 24/7.
The polite and professional staff do not just provide an exceptional and high level of service, work hard to meet the demands of guests and exceed their expectations, but also are helpful when it comes to organizing transport.
The languages spoken by them are; English, Spanish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, and Romanian.
Ease of Access
Location wise hotel’s location is very accessible and convenient and close to local amenities. Nearby attractions are worth exploring, such as Leigh woods national nature reserve – 13.3 km, Clifton suspension bridge –13.7km, Budgens (supermarket) – 3.7 km, and the Bristol Zoo Gardens – 14.7 km. Comfort at it’s best.
- Peaceful to sleep in, and have all necessities you will need.
The bathroom is clean with complimentary toiletries for the guests. hotel provides a spacious sun terrace to sit in and relaxes.
Holiday inn Bristol has a variety of breakfast choices to choose from continental, full English/Irish, vegetarian, buffet, and special diet meals are provided upon request. Guests can request breakfast in the room as well. The sports kitchen and bar offers 24 hours room service.
The hotel has free parking for the nights you stay in, but if you are leaving your car parked and fly charge are applied. if you are coming for holiday and leaving your car for a week, the hotel doesn’t allow parking for that long and you have the option to park your car on site of Bristol airport car park.
Are Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express the same company?
Holiday Inn Express is a mid-priced hotel chain within the InterContinental Hotels
Group family of brands. In Europe, the hotels were known as Express by Holiday Inn, but this variation was phased out during the Holiday Inn Global Brand Relaunch, which was announced in 2006. The differences between a Holiday Inn and a Holiday Inn Express are subtle, but they matter
What kind of rooms does the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport offer for booking?
You can book from options such as Double Bed, Twin Room, Executive Double Room.
Is parking available at Holiday Inn Bristol Airport?
Yes, parking is available at the hotel.
How far is the Holiday Inn from Bristol airport?
Around 3.2 miles